Once, you have registered as an Associate Student, you will have access to a range of IT and Library services. You can:
- Borrow up to 12 items from the University Library at a time
- Use journals, DVDs, 1 day loans and other materials when visiting the Library
- Use the PCs, printing and photocopying services when visiting the Library
- Obtain support and advice from friendly staff on how to make the best use of IT and Library resources
Your Associate Student IT account.
- Once your registration has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from the University of Abertay Dundee. This will contain details of your Associate Student IT account.
- Before you can use your account, you must change your password. Follow the instructions in the email, or use the guide for Off campus password change. You will need to change your password every 120 days. You can do that here.
- Your IT account does not give you permission to access the University's electronic online resources. However you can access freely available online books and journals using the links on this page.
© 2017 Abertay University