SCONUL Access Scheme
We are members of SCONUL Access , a reciprocal service supported by most of the Higher Education institutions in the UK. We offer free membership and borrowing (with some restrictions) to part-time, distance learning or placement students, full time postgraduate students, researchers and staff from SCONUL Access members. Full time undergraduate students from member institutions can apply to use the Library for reference.
- To join our library, complete the online application on the SCONUL Access website.
- Your home institution will review your application and email you to say whether you are authorised to use the scheme.
- If you have been authorised to borrow (Band A - C) you can complete our Library membership form
- If you are a full time undergraduate student (Band R) you can use the Library for reference and study.
- Bring your authorisation email in to the Support Enquiry Zone (SEZ) on Level 1 of the Library, along with your student card and we will complete your membership.
- In most instances you will be able to use the Library immediately.
- SCONUL Access members do not have access to PCs or electronic resources, other than through Eduroam.
© 2017 Abertay University