Each Division is supported by an Academic Librarian:
|Dundee Business School|
|Division of Business and Management||Carolyn Mustardemail@example.com|
|Division of Accounting, Finance and Economics||Carolyn Mustardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Division of Law||Carolyn Mustardemail@example.com|
|School of Design and Informatics|
|Division of Games and Arts||Sinéad McGheefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Division of Computing and Mathematics||Sinéad McGheeemail@example.com|
|Division of Cybersecurity||Sinéad McGheefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|School of Science, Engineering & Technology|
|Division of Natural and Built Environment||Susan Smithemail@example.com|
|Division of Science||Jean McGuinnessfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Division of Food and Drink||Jean McGuinnessemail@example.com|
|School of Social & Health Sciences|
|Division of Mental Health Nursing and Counselling||Noelle McDougallfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Division of Psychology||Carolyn Mustardemail@example.com|
|Division of Sport and Exercise Sciences||Carolyn Mustardfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Division of Sociology||Sinéad McGheeemail@example.com|
|Graduate School||Noelle McDougallfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Digital Skills Officer - all Schools||Nicola McBrideemail@example.com|
If you're a student, we can help you with:
- finding your way round the Library.
- searching for and finding literature and information for your course work.
- referencing enquires, including RefWorks.
- making the most of your Library.
If you're a member of staff, we can support you by:
- running information literacy and referencing classes for a particular module/assignment.
- purchasing books, journals and other resources for your learning, teaching and research needs.
- helping you manage your online reading lists.
- helping you make the most of your library.
Information on finding the resources you need for your research.
A selection of the best resources for your subject.
Details of our package of information and digital literacy sessions.
For help with referencing styles: Harvard, APA and OSCOLA.
Learn more about how to manage your references using RefWorks.
Guides for staff and students on what you can use and share legally.